- The Client shall assist and cooperate with the Photographer in obtaining the desired photographs, including but not limited to specifying persons and/or scenes to be photographed; taking time to pose for photographs at the Photographer’s direction. The Photographer shall not be responsible for photographs not taken as a result of the Client’s failure to provide reasonable assistance or cooperation.
- The client understands that photography by nature is an art, subject to the creativity of the photographer and her personal artistic style. The client understands that he/she has chosen the photographer because of her photographic style, and will grant the photographer the right to exercise her creativity in the interest of creating the best images possible. The client understands he/she may not demand a refund, or a redo due to differences in artistic preferences of the final images.
- In the event of unforeseen medical emergency in which photographer can not photograph the event, photographer reschedule the photoshoot.
- In the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera malfunction, lost in the mail, stolen, or otherwise lost or damaged with or without any fault on the part of the photographer, the photographer agrees to reschedule another session to do a reshoot.
- The Photographer retains copyright in the photographs, and hereby grants the client unlimited but non-exclusive rights to use or reproduce the photographs for which the client pays, but not to alter the photos in any way without the photographers permission.
- The Photographer is only ever liable for the amount that has been paid to her by the client. The Photographer’s liability ends once the photos have been delivered to the client.
- By having the photoshoot, the Client agrees to these terms.